We aim to create classic bathrooms that are fresh and stylish, incorporating clean lines with quality fixtures and fittings. Decision-making is easy with our simple three step process.
- Determine your budget. The Bathroom Biz can customise your renovation to suit your budget.
- Discuss your ideas with us. Consider the size, shape and function of the most used room in the house. Discuss your desired colour concept.
- Discuss the type and quality of fixtures and fittings you require.
- Visit our showroom for ideas, inspiration and advice. Browse the latest styles in fixtures and fittings. Our trained consultants are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Your shopping checklist might include: bath, shower screen, vanity, handles, taps, mirrors, toilet, towel rails and accessories.
- Our trained showroom staff will be happy to assist with any purchases you’d like to make
- Strip the existing bathroom of all old fittings, wall lining
- Re-configure electrical and plumbing
- Prepare studwork and frame in baths, vanity unit and cabinets
- Re-sheet walls in villa board and ceilings in plasterboard. Install cornice.
- Prepare walls for painting. Install aluminium angles to door, entry to shower and hob if required.
- Waterproofing. We-seal your new bathroom in accordance with Australian standard ASS3740 with waterproof membrane. Install puddle flanges to floor wastes.
- Dress with floor and wall tiles
- Fitting installation: vanity, toilet, tapware, towel rails and accessories
- Measure and order shower screen and mirror (done after tiling to ensure accurate measurements!).
- Fit off all electrical and plumbing
- Complete painting
- Finishing touches. Shower screens and mirrors are installed (approximately 5 to 7 business days after measure)