We take a lot of pride in what we do here at The Bathroom Biz. 100% happy customer is what we strive for.
Please take a moment to read some of the testimonials for our bathroom renovations.
"Good evening to you both, Late home tonight, and can only say, WOW, what a transformation. The bathroom looks brilliant. More importantly, your team are incredible. They are polite, obliging, courteous and above all, thorough professionals."
David and Jeanine Newman
"Pete and his team exceeded my expectations in all areas when they renovated one bathroom and built a new one in our home last year. Their experience and professionalism were obvious through the quality of work they provided, their attention to detail, flexibility to accommodate all of our wishes, advice and commitment to deadlines. Pete basically organised everything and was also clean and respectful of our home. It was a pleasure to deal with Pete, Vicky and their crew and we would recommend them to anyone who wanted a great looking bathroom at a reasonable price with no hassles."
K James – Camira
"Only the highest accolades for Pete and his team! During the 4-6 weeks they spent at our home renovating 2 bathrooms, a rumpus and a laundry, they were always punctual, highly skilled in their workmanship and very pleasant to have around.
I will highly recommend them without a doubt. Professionalism like this is hard to find."
A & R Jacobson – Chapel Hill
"My initiation into home renovation was when Pete and his team performed their magic on my 1960s bathroom. Once I met with Pete I started to relax and knew that all would go smoothly. Pete gave me a detailed quote and a realistic time frame. The whole process went like clockwork. The team turned up on time - every time. They were professional and always cheerfully patient with my many questions and changes-of-mind – now our family indulges itself and bathes in style every day. Since then I have referred several friends and associates to Pete with confidence."
C Maloney – The Gap
"Dear Pete and Vicky,
When we recommend you to our friends who are thinking of a bathroom renovation and they ask why, we can think of many reasons.
- At the design stage, you listened to us and made sure you understood what we wanted, then offered helpful and aesthetically pleasing suggestions to improve on our rudimentary design.
- A quality job was done ahead of time and on budget. This included a bathroom renovation and a new en suite.
- The tradespeople and suppliers who work with you respect you and give you good service. They were courteous and well informed about the work that needed to be done.
- When problems arose, like the discovery of water damage in the nearby hallway or a cornice problem in the kitchen, you went out of your way to cheerfully solve these problems, even though you were busy and neither were part or the original job.
- Your communication was excellent; we always knew what would be happening so we could plan accordingly.
A year down the track, we have had no problems with the work, and are very happy with the results. Thankyou."
John & Leona – The Gap
"We couldn't be happier with our new bathroom. Pete and the team made it an easy process with helpful tips and product advice. Best of all the job was delivered on budget and gave us the bathroom we had hoped for."
Brooke & Lee – Jamboree Heights