Bastow Victorian Pillar Taps (Chrome)
The victorian range reflects the style and quality of turn of the century tapware. Victorian features distinctive knurling, which captures the decorative originality of the period and distinguishes this range as authentic period tapware. Victorian features a comprehensive range including matching accessories.
This product is available in many different finishes at an additional cost. Please contact our friendly staff for more information or to request a quote. Note that all finishes other than chrome are made to order and will incur a lead time of 4 or more weeks.
- WELS Registration Number: T31962
- WELS Rating: 5 Star, 6 L/min
- Pressure rating: 150 KPa - 500 KPa
- Max. continuous working pressure: 150 KPa
- Max. continuous working temperature: 80 Deg C
- Material: DR Brass
- 7 years replacement product or parts
- 1 year replacement product or parts & labour